Legal Lecture and Speaking Programs
As a former nurse educator, Attorney Maureen Kroll understands the importance of providing clear, concise information.
An informed choice is a good choice. Therefore, Maureen provides selected lecture programs at no fee for community groups, churches, and schools. For the business sector, Maureen is available at competitive rates for in-service programs and staff training.
Maureen helps ordinary people in Westmoreland County, every day with problems that involve:
- Accidents and Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Divorce Law and Child Custody
- Personal Bankruptcy
- Wills and Estates
- Elder Law
For educational programs for your business or organization, please contact Maureen Kroll’s office and specify your desired topic of discussion. You may also fax your requests to: 724-863-7265. Be sure to include your name, address, business affiliation, and phone number.
Wills and Estates
- Living Wills
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Estate Planning
- Living Trusts
- Personal Injury Incident Documentation
- Durable Power of Attorney for Financed and other Major Areas
- Asset Protection
- Medical Application Assistance