National "Slam the Scam" Day, March 9th, 2023
- The Inspector General for the Social Security Administration (SSA) has designated March 9, 2023, as National "Slam the Scam" Day - an outreach campaign to raise public awareness of Social Security scams and other government imposter scams. Read more...
Where Do You Turn When You
Have an Important Legal Question?
Most of us never expect to need a lawyer. But unforeseen events happen every day.
- Maureen’s extensive medical background (46 years as a registered nurse) paired with her experience in law brings a unique set of qualifications to the table for each client she represents.
- Maureen Kroll can help you maneuver through a complicated legal system and take some of the stress out of dealing with life’s most complicated issues.
Welcome to My Website
If you have any problems reading or navigating this website, let us know using our contact form. We’ll see how we can make this content more accessible to you.
Let me tell you my story.
My first job when I was in high school was on the teen board of JCPenney in the Greengate Mall, Greensburg, PA. We did modeling and promotions but mainly worked the floor restocking and ringing up the purchases for the patrons. While doing this job, I attended the University of Pittsburgh and received a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing as a summa cum laude graduate. Learn more…
When You Need an Attorney
When your life has been thrown into turmoil because of divorce, personal injury, bankruptcy (Chapters 7 and 13), or other legal issues, getting the right advice can make all the difference in the world.
Attorney Maureen Kroll understands how overwhelming legal issues can be, and she is ready to stand by your side.
Serving North Huntingdon, Irwin, Greensburg, and Jeannette.
We specialize in
Determine your best option based on your current financial situation and your goals for the future
Bankruptcy may sound terrifying, but filing will help you turn your financial situation around.
If illness or health problems prevent you from being gainfully employed for more than 12 months, we can help!
Over 30 years helping Westmoreland County couples with mediation, child custody, adoptions, and child support agreements.
Experience of over 30 years of real estate closings, representing both the buyer and seller.
Wills & Estates
Concerns about wills and estates are not merely for seniors. Every person over the age of 18 should consider having their vital documents in order..
A lifelong resident of Westmoreland County, Attorney Kroll believes in serving the needs of her clients, her neighbors, and her community. People often feel like the deck is stacked against them when facing big corporations, government agencies, and even family legal matters. Maureen Kroll is ready to help you with matters of:
- Divorce, Child Custody, and Adoption
- Personal Injury and Social Security Disability
- Wills & Estates and Elder Law
- Bankruptcy and Debt Counseling
- Real Estate
Visit our individual service pages to learn more about how Maureen Kroll can help with your situation. Choose an attorney with a medical background. Contact Attorney Maureen Kroll today!